Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Carlos Zambrano Doesn't Get Paid Enough To Annoy The Ever Loving Crap Out Of Me

I cannot STAND Carlos Zambrano. It's impossible to pinpoint when it started, but watching him play baseball makes me want to run over puppies with a lawn mower. After a couple of innings I start to sincerely believe he is to blame for everything wrong in this world, including but not limited to poverty, global warming, illiteracy, spray butter and Paris Hilton. I have several legitimate reasons for my acrimony:

1. He's whiny. Some say he's "emotional". I think that's code for "big insufferable baby that spends an inordinate amount of time scratching his balls".

2. Stuff like this. Inflated self worth is never endearing, I don't care how good he is. Not to mention the fact that he is consistently quoted referring to himself in the third person. This just REEKS of modesty, doesn't it?

3. Seriously...what's with the ball scratching? I mean, it's before and after EVERY pitch. Someone should look into getting this guy some new equipment. Or maybe some premethrin.

No comments: